The company has achieved leap-forward development in the manufacturing, market development, technical services, technological innovation, research and development incubation of the ultra-thin stone insulation and decoration integrated boards. It cooperates with many well-known domestic science and technology institutions. Jointly with China Academy of Building Research, it establishes the first domestic building research and development center--Weitu R&D Center; it supports the establishment of Hou Li'an scientific research team, establishes Sunac Institute of New Materials and is committed to the research, development and industrialization of new wall functional materials, actively participating in the preparation of industry standards, product testing and increasing the research and development and manufacturing of high-end equipment.
-The daily output of the Ultra-thin Stone Cutting Division is 1120m2, breaking the target standard of 1000m2 for daily production. The excellent achievement is the result of the joint efforts of all members. The tomorrow of Weitu will be even better due to everyone's efforts. Come on, Weitu. Come on, everyone!
- The Qingdao office officially entered the Qingdao International Academician Industry Accelerator. The office is now located on the 7th floor of the Accelerator and covers an area of 500 square meters.
●August 2018-The 2nd Overseas Academician to Qingdao and Qingdao International Academician Forum
-At the International Academician Forum, ultra-thin stone and ultra-thin stone insulation and decoration integrated boards have been unanimously recognized by academicians at home and abroad for such advantages as environmental protection, energy saving, and mineral resources conservation.
●May 2018- "New Kinetic Energy, New Engine" 2018 Qingdao International Academician Port Project Investment Promotion Conference
- The “Environmentally-friendly and energy-saving ultra-thin stone and insulation and decoration integrated boards”, whose industrialization is undertaken by Weitu Company, is an environmentally-friendly functional material led by Academian Hou Li'an’s research team. The product has five national patents. Compared with traditional dry hanging stone, ultra-thin stone has many advantages such as high safety, high yield, short construction period, low construction cost, good freeze-thaw resistance and strong impact resistance. Its thickness is 3-8mm, which is about one-fifth of the thickness of traditional stone; from the perspective of installation process, it saves one-third of the construction period, avoiding the strong corrosion of acid rain, sea breeze and alkaline substances to the stainless keels applied in the dry hanging process and providing reliable guarantee for energy saving, environmental protection and green building.
- At the promotion conference, Qingdao Tonghou Investment Management Co., Ltd. and Qingdao International Academician Port Asset Management Co., Ltd. jointly initiated and established an industrial fund for the academician project. Academician Hou Li'an’s team made a live presentation.
- Mr. Li Jiaguo, Director of Operations of the Company, was invited to receive an exclusive interview with "Financial & Economic Panaroma" column of Qingdao TV Station. During the interview, Mr. Li Jiaguo introduced the obvious advantages of the products of Qingdao Weitu Energy-saving Technology Enterprise and the strategic layout of the company in the future.
●March 2018, we participated in the 17th China Xiamen International Stone Fair
- We participated in the 18th China Xiamen International Stone Fair. At the Fair, it was known that the ultra-thin stone had been widely used in Europe due to its remarkable advantages such as safety, energy saving, low carbon and environmental protection. The technology was very mature and had been extended to high-end doors and other furniture, personalized decorative exterior walls, etc. Ultra-thin stone has been widely recognized internationally.
●December 2017, Qingdao Sunac New Materials Engineering Research Institute Co., Ltd. was established.
-Qingdao Weitu Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd. and Hou Li'an, Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and an expert in Chinese materials science, jointly initiated and established Qingdao Sunac New Materials Engineering Research Institute Co., Ltd.
●December 2017, Shanghai Insulation Materials Exhibition
- We participated in the Shanghai Insulation Materials Exhibition and achieved good results.
●August 2017, New Technology Seminar on the Application of New Building Decoration and Insulation Integrated Wall Material System
- We hosted New Technology Seminar on the Application of New Building Decoration and Insulation Integrated Wall Material System in 2017.
●July 2017, Military and Civil Integration Innovation Development Academician Summit Forum
- We hosted the 2017 Military and Civil Integration Innovation Development Academician Summit Forum.
●March 2017, The 17th China Xiamen International Stone Fair
- We participated in the 17th China Xiamen International Stone Fair and gained high attention from the industry.
●December 2016, application for the certification of high-tech enterprise
- We applied for the certification of high-tech enterprise and enjoyed the income tax preferential policies of high-tech enterprises.
●December 2016, Military and Civil Integration Innovation Development Academician Summit Forum
- We hosted the 2016 Military and Civil Integration Innovation Development Academician Summit Forum.
- Qingdao Weitu Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd. and China Academy of Building Research jointly established an energy-saving technology research and development center.
- Qingdao Weitu Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd. was formally established.
●The Year 2010
- We started the research and development of ultra-thin stone cutting technology.